The 4th Baltic MSP Forum ‘Delivering MSP – Interactions and Capacities Across All Levels’ will take place on 1 – 2 June 2021, online and will be broadcasted from Latvia. The Forum is organised by two Interreg BSR projects Capacity4MSP and Land-Sea-Act and it serves as a final conference for both projects.
Already for the 4th time the Baltic MSP Forum is organised to bring together maritime spatial planning (MSP) community from the Baltic Sea Region (BSR) and beyond to discuss, share, learn and develop new ideas to enhance MSP in the region.
Agenda file in pdf is available HERE.
Description of the workshops:
- WORKSHOP 1: STAKEHOLDER INVOLVEMENT
- WORKSHOP 2: BLUE ECONOMY ASPECTS IN PLANNING
- WORKSHOP 3: MARINE CULTURAL HERITAGE
- WORKSHOP 4: GOOD ENVIRONMENTAL STATUS OF THE BALTIC SEA
- WORKSHOP 5: MULTI-USE AND BLUE ECONOMY
- WORKSHOP 6: LAND-SEA INTERACTIONS
- WORKSHOP 7: MULTI-LEVEL GOVERNANCE
- WORKSHOP 8: DATA-DRIVEN DECISION MAKING
- WORKSHOP 9: MSP AND CLIMATE CHANGE
All presentations are available HERE.
SUMMARY of the 4th Baltic MSP Forum is available HERE.
Prepared by Margarita Vološina (Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development of Latvia) / May-July 2021